We Are Pro[k.s.a]
We Are Pro[k.s.a]
We Are Pro[k.s.a]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reflex™

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Use Xfire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmaster10
Admin
Darkmaster10

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: How to Use Xfire   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 pm

How to Download and Sign up For Xfire

First Thing first u need to know is how to sign up for xfire so here what u do you go to http://www.xfire.com/ than on the right conner
u well see (New user? Join Xfire)click on that than u will see step 1,step 2,and step 3 but keep ur eyes on step 1 than it will said (skip download and create an account.) click on create an account than after that put all ur information you would like to put after that check the box that said (I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.*) than click on submit but make sure u put a vaild email than after ur done with ur sign up download xfire at http://www.xfirefire.com/download/ u might noticed it the same page from last time but this time from you will click on (Download Xfire) then after ur done with ur download followed it instruction after that sign in with the information you use to sign up than ur done

Shocked

How to use Xfire

Now i will show u how to use Xfire now if you want to change ur options go to tools up top than click on options than change the options the way you want it now if you want to add friends it gonna show show a plus sign at the very bottom click on that than type in the name or email of the person you want to add click on search and at the bottom (not the very bottom) it will maybe show 1 or more people names now you click on the name that you think is right than you can type in a mini personal message than click on add friend and ur done
Razz

if you need to ask me something than just PM me Basketball

How to Use Xfire Washing_machine_brick_face
Back to top Go down
[P]ro_m7md-

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Use Xfire   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 am

yeah Realy nice Basketball
hope evry 1 will use it like alots off us do >.<
Back to top Go down
Afr0

Afr0

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Use Xfire   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:53 am

Nice guide (too boring to read all) afro
Back to top Go down
Mistake

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Use Xfire   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Is there one thing taht i need to push button to talk , i want to do that if i want to talk i need to press button ...
Back to top Go down
[P]ro_m7md-

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Use Xfire   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 am

mistake .. go to x-fire then tools then options . then voice see there some thing called
set key binding press there any thing you want
for me when i want to talk on xfire i press Right ctrl ..
hope i help you Laughing
Back to top Go down
[Rx]WKD

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Not all of the tutorial.   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 am

That's not the full tutorial. For further information on X-Fire guidance, inform me, [P]ro_WKD on CrossFire.
Back to top Go down
Darkmaster10
Admin
Darkmaster10

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Use Xfire   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 pm

i said pm me if you need more information -.-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Use Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Use Xfire   How to Use Xfire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Use Xfire
Page 1 of 1